Recipe - Chocolate galce without ice cream maker
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM WITHOUT ICE CREAM MAKER
If an ice cream maker seems essential to you to obtain chocolate ice cream, with this recipe have no fear: no need for accessories, the only dilemma is to select the chocolate that suits you, 65% for indulgence 75% or more for l 'intensity.
For 1 liter of ice cream
Preparation: 20 minutes and 12 hours of rest
- 200g dark chocolate (50 of which must be reserved to make chips)
- 80g of sugar
- 2 eggs and 1 yolk
- 25cl of whole cream
- First remove the eggs and egg yolk so that they are at room temperature and prepare 50g of chocolate chips.
- Put the cream in a container with the whisk and place the whole thing in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk the eggs and sugar for about 5 minutes until they form a frothy mixture.
- Melt 150g of chocolate in a bain-marie and let it cool before adding it to the mixture.
- Remove the cream from the freezer and immediately beat it until stiff (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add the whipped cream to the mixture, then the chocolate chips. Pour everything into a freezer-safe container.
- Leave to rest for 12 hours before serving.
If some of your chocolate bars have turned white, don't throw them away! Only the aesthetics of the tablet change but the taste is not altered ! They remain perfect for a gourmet recipe.
. Tip #2
If you want to add chocolate chips, use a different chocolate (percentage or origin) to create a contrast. If you don't have another bar in your cupboard, don't worry: you can replace the nuggets, for example with cocoa nibs, roasted hazelnuts, caramel bits.