Recipe - Chocolate fondant
The best way to make good fondant is to use the best chocolate. What's better than Bean-to-Bar for a fondant full of character!
For 15 fondants
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking: 8 to 11 minutes
- 500g dark chocolate (ideally greater than 75%)
- 500g semi-salted butter
- 240g of sugar
- 9 eggs + 9 yolks
- 85g flour
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together
- Whip the eggs, yolks and sugar using an electric whisk until they double in volume.
- Add the sifted flour and mix with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into previously buttered and floured muffin molds.
- Bake for 8 minutes for runny fondants, or 11 minutes for super soft fondants. Attention !! Cooking must always be adapted according to the type of oven.
For even more deliciousness and fondant, add a whole square of chocolate to the center of the dough before baking. More chocolate, more intensity, more pleasure!
When you take them out of the oven, let the fondants rest for 5-10 minutes before removing them from the mold; this will be easier and less likely to break.