The best of Bean to Bar and Tree to Bar chocolate
chocolate from 30 to 100% cocoa
Strenght | 76% - 85%
The percentage of chocolate refers to the amount of cocoa (or cocoa derivatives) present in the chocolate composition. This percentage is usually indicated on the packaging and may vary from one product to another.
The higher the percentage of chocolate, the greater the concentration of cocoa. A chocolate with a percentage of 70% means that 70% of its composition is cocoa (cocoa mass and cocoa butter), while the remaining 30% may include sugar, milk, flavorings or other ingredients .
Overall cocoa mass = (cocoa butter + cocoa paste) between 76% - 85%
Total cocoa mass = (cocoa butter + cocoa paste) between 7 6% - 85 %
an ideal chocolate gift
Our selection at your doorstep
Ethical chocolates with unique aromas and flavors, perfect as gifts.