Recipe - Chocolate truffles
A quick and simple recipe that allows you to vary the pleasures and make as many different truffles depending on the aromatic varieties of Bean-to-Bar chocolate.
For 6 persons
Preparation: 20 minutes
- 300g of dark chocolate, ideally 65%
- 20cl of whole liquid cream
- 100g bitter cocoa powder
- 50g unsalted butter
- Heat the liquid cream and butter. Gently incorporate the warm cream into the chocolate using a spatula. Leave to cool in the refrigerator.
- When the ganache begins to harden, make balls on sheets of parchment paper. Then refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Once the mixture is cold and hard, roll each truffle between your hands and coat them with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate and serve.
If the dough sticks too much to your fingers when shaping, refrigerate it for ten minutes and start again. The cold firms up the mixture and makes modeling easier.
Try using another ingredient for the coating for more diversity and to suit your tastes (e.g. coconut, cocoa nibs, roasted and crushed pistachios, non-pareils in sugar, etc.).