from Bean to Bar to tree to Bar
THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF CHOCOLATES IN SWITZERLAND
100% artisanal chocolate from Switzerland and around the world.
Aromas & Flavors | Humus
The vast array of flavors that can be experienced when enjoying artisan chocolate on its own or when paired with other products is worth exploring. But we realize that due to its complexity, venturing into the taste and flavor of chocolate can seem intimidating; Here are some tips for how to taste and analyze your chocolates.
Eat with your 5 senses
Chocolate is a dish that can be enjoyed with all the senses.
- Break a bar to appreciate the audible or inaudible breakage of chocolate.
- Place a square on the back of your hand and let the light play on her dress.
- Smell its complex or light aromas.
- Enjoy its smooth or rough texture.
- Finally, let the chocolate melt between the tongue and the palate to release its aromas and discover its flavors.
The undergrowth aroma has the following notes,
Undergrowth : humus, dead leaves, peat, lichen.
try our subscription
Be surprised by a trio of different tablets each month